While traveling can be a sweet release, full of good food, adventure, and instagram-worthy moments, getting out the door can be a major source of stress. As you plan your last of the summer getaways for Labor Day weekend, we put together a guide to help you get from your bedroom, through TSA, and on to your dreamy destination as painlessly as possible.
featured image via country road
1. Control your cords, control your life.
image via bandito lifestyle roll
2. Pick a palette and stick to it- test out that capsule wardrobe lifestyle.
(More on capsule wardrobes here!)
image via www.eggcanvas.me
3. Invest in a chic + functional weekender.
image via birdling bags
4. …and a great tote for your en route essentials.
image via madewell
5. Roll, don’t fold!
image via thejeansblog.com
6. Roll delicate clothing around a dry cleaning bag to prevent wrinkles
image via Vogue UK
7. Keep delicate necklaces tangle free by threading one side through a straw.
image via urban outfitters
8. Use a scrap of leather or cloth to keep earrings together.
image via free people
9. Keep a pack of travel sized goodies ready so you can grab and go.
image via krystal schlegel
10. Sign up for TSA Pre-check and skip the brutal 5 a.m. security line.
image via pinterest