Everyone meet Hayley Wakefield! Hayley is a new mom on a mission to help her now almost 9-month old develop the most exciting and diverse palate possible, while also providing all the nutrients needed for a developing mind and body to thrive. Hayley has a passion for entertaining and designing recipes and experiences for all.
Since living in our 2020 new normal, Hayley has been able to dedicate the majority of her time to creating recipes for her son and family, while also launching Bevvy Group, a consulting agency for the hospitality industry. For more recipes and tips on feeding your littles, follow Hayley on instagram @hayleyjanewakefield
Gluten Free, Almond Butter Mini-Muffins (Great for the whole family & babes 8 months+)
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Makes 24 mini muffins
- Storage: Store for up to 3 days at room temperature in an airtight container
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 c pitted and chopped dates
- 1/4 c warm water
- 1/2 c whole milk or milk of your choice
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 c gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees & spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with your avocado oil. (You can also use regular nonstick cooking spray or even just some melted, unsalted butter.)
- In a large bowl mash the dates and warm water with a fork to make a lumpy paste.
- Whisk in your milk, almond butter and egg.
- Fold in your oats, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the oiled muffin cups and bake for 12 minutes, or until the muffins are slightly browned.
- Cool for about 10 minutes on a wire rack and enjoy!!