- The First Lady’s Versace at the final State Dinner the Obamas will host, and of course the way President Obama looks at her #relationshipgoals
- This spooky (+ easy!) Halloween party punch from Refinery29– although, we might sub out grapefruit soda for equal parts Deep Eddy Ruby Red and Topo Chico
- Speaking of Halloween, Bustle has a list of spooky movies to get you in the haunting mood.
- Target announced another exciting collab today– with the ineffable Victoria Beckham. The line will include not just women’s clothing, but also some sweet duds for kids, toddlers, and babies. Plus, the price range tops out at $70, with most items under $40, and the line boasts inclusive sizing to boot. Coming to a Targét near you Spring 2017!
- Last but certainly not least, we love Hillary Clinton’s well-thought-out debate looks. Red, white, and blue for the win (in more ways than one!) Not to mention the nod to the suffragettes, whose signature color was white. Well played, Madam Secretary.
5 Things We Love This Week
October 21, 2016