- We need to talk about the Black Tie Set from cult favorite beauty brand Glossier. The minimal white box comes with four brand new, limited edition products– the No. 1 Pencil, an eyeliner in soft black, an ‘ultra glassy’ lipgloss, one of their Haloscope highlighter sticks in a new shade called “Moonstone,” and a nail polish in their signature #glossierpink– all for $50. Yes, please.
- Hustle! Target has released their holiday collab with Who What Wear, and it is guaranteed to sell out at lightning speed. It’s super affordable, totally chic, and ranges in size from 2 to 26W.
- Reformation has started dropping their reliably swoon-worthy holiday collection as well.
- On the other hand, if just thinking about the holiday season is giving you stress-hives, check out this song, which was found to reduce anxiety by 65% in a study for Mindlab International.
- Celebrating 25 years of Boden and 100 years of Roald Dahl, this limited edition clothing collection is a collaboration between the two and one that’s sure to sell out. The collection of colorful pieces takes wearable
art to a new level while drawing inspiration from the author’s classics like Matilda and James and The Giant Peach.
5 THINGS WE LOVE THIS WEEK
November 3, 2016